The Claims Department at Lutgert Insurance proactively monitors your claims from the initial report to conclusion. We are the liaison between our clients and the carriers. Most importantly, we keep you informed as the claim develops. Our services include:
• Helping clients understand the pros and cons of filing a claim.
• Provide assistance in filing the initial claim.
• Claims manager available 24/7
• Recommends resources for emergency repairs to stop claims from getting worse
• Suggests ways to document damages through photos, eyewitness accounts, etc.
• Coordinates adjusters visit to damaged property
• Monitors and sends reserve reports to clients beginning at a specific amount requested by the client
• Encourage carriers to reduce reserves and close claims at the earliest possible time
• Status of open claims and subrogation (recovery) is continually monitored
• Trends are tracked; loss control dept advised to review for safety education
• Proactive approach to initiate a claim against the responsible carrier
• Quarterly claim review meetings scheduled upon request
We are confident that with the level of claim expertise at Lutgert Insurance, we can provide recommendations to you and also to our insurance carriers to ensure the claim process is handled efficiently and timely.