utgert Insurance offers a comprehensive array of personal and commercial insurance products, including estate transfer strategy services and employee benefits programs. As was the case when the company was founded in 1953, our mission is to protect our clients assets and earning power by identifying and evaluating risks, providing insurance products to address those risks, and by offering expert loss control and prevention consultation. Corporate headquarters are located in Naples, Florida, with locations in Ave Maria, Fort Myers, Marco Island & Sarasota.
Lutgert Insurance invites you to take a detailed tour of this web site. Our commitment is to not only provide insurance in the traditional sense of insurance, but to insure your trust as well. That commitment has served our clients and our company well for over fifty years.
Latest News From Lutgert
Eight Things A Burglar Won’t Tell You - Thursday, Jun 06, 2013
1. Sometimes, I carry a clipboard. Sometimes, I dress like a lawn guy and carry a rake. I do my best to never, ever look like a crook.
2. The two things I hate most: loud dogs and nosey neighbors.
3. I’ll break a window to get in, even if it makes a little noise. If your neighbor hears one loud sound, he’ll stop what he’s doing and wait to hear it again. If he doesn’t hear it again, he’ll just go back to what he was doing. It’s human nature.
4. I’m not complaining, but why would you pay all that money for a fancy alarm system and leave your house without setting it?
5. I love looking in your windows. I’m looking for signs that you’re home, and for flat screen TVs or gaming systems I’d like. I’ll drive or walk through your neighborhood at night, before you close the blinds, just to pick my targets.
6. Avoid announcing your vacation on your Facebook page. It’s easier than you think to look up your address.
7. To you, leaving that window open just a crack during the day is a way to let in a little fresh air. To me, it’s an invitation.
8. If you don’t answer when I knock, I try the door. Occasionally, I hit the jackpot and walk right in.
Safety Tip of the Month - Thursday, Jun 06, 2013
To understand the best way to set up a computer workstation, it is helpful to understand the concept of neutral body positioning. This is a comfortable working posture in which your joints are naturally aligned. Working with the body in a neutral position reduces stress and strain on the muscles, tendons, and skeletal system and reduces your risk of developing a musculoskeletal disorder (MSD).
Newsletter: Subscribe Now
Translate Our Website