utgert Insurance offers a comprehensive array of personal and commercial insurance products, including estate transfer strategy services and employee benefits programs. As was the case when the company was founded in 1953, our mission is to protect our clients assets and earning power by identifying and evaluating risks, providing insurance products to address those risks, and by offering expert loss control and prevention consultation. Corporate headquarters are located in Naples, Florida, with locations in Ave Maria, Fort Myers, Marco Island & Sarasota.
Lutgert Insurance invites you to take a detailed tour of this web site. Our commitment is to not only provide insurance in the traditional sense of insurance, but to insure your trust as well. That commitment has served our clients and our company well for over fifty years.
Latest News From Lutgert
Responsible Vendor Training – Tips - Thursday, Nov 14, 2013
Responsible Vendor Training is a program offered to servers at bars and restaurants. Instruction is provided by private vendors who present course materials and encourage good management policy formation. Vendors who successfully complete training and maintain compliance may receive a reduction in their liability insurance premiums. Continue Reading
Thanksgiving Safety - Friday, Nov 01, 2013
The kitchen is the heart of the home, especially at Thanksgiving. Kids love to be involved in holiday preparations. Safety in the kitchen is important, especially on Thanksgiving Day when there is a lot of activity and people at home.
· Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stovetop so you can keep an eye on the food.
· Stay in the home when cooking your turkey and check on it frequently.
· Keep children away from the stove. The stove will be hot and kids should stay 3 feet away.
· Make sure kids stay away from hot food and liquids. The steam or splash from vegetables, gravy or coffee could cause serious burns.
· Keep the floor clear so you don’t trip over kids, toys, pocketbooks or bags.
· Keep knives out of the reach of children.
· Be sure electric cords from an electric knife, coffee maker, plate warmer or mixer are not dangling off the counter within easy reach of a child.
· Keep matches and utility lighters out of the reach of children — up high in a locked cabinet.
· Never leave children alone in room with a lit a candle.
· Make sure your smoke alarms are working. Test them by pushing the test button.